Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Own House!

Here are some photos I took of my new house. It is definitely still a work in progress, but it coming along. I painted the bedroom myself and even created the color. I am also sewing my own ponge covers, one is nearly finished. When I go to my vsn (volunteer support network) training at the end of my month, I hope to have someone tile the floor of my bathroom. I am also planning to paint the walls and maybe get the shower head fixed so it is actually functional.

I moved in on February 1st and loving my new place, :). Never thought I'd have a house so soon in life, haha.

Enjoy the photos!



My awesome roof


my awesome roof

gotta have all angles


the room on the roof of my house


another roof shot

the bathroom, a work in progress

gotta love that turkish toilet

stairs to my roof


my living room, aka salon


one of the ponges with a finished ponge cover sewed by me, :)


my salon, work in progress


outside of my bedroom

my lovely fridge

my kitchen, also work in progress


the main room


the main room/kitchen

main room/kitchen

my entry way


bedroom

bedroom

bedroom

bedroom


my awesome bed

3 comments:

Lino Kosters said...

Your roof is awesome and it has a lot of potential. You can do a lot to maximize the space there. Anyway, how is it now? Did you renovate your roof and your entire house? How does it look like now? Hope you post photos so we can see the improvements you made. :)

Hazel Jae said...

You should finish looking through my blog. All improvements I made were posted. I'm no longer living in Morocco. I left November 2010.

Hazel Jae said...

You should finish looking through my blog. All improvements I made were posted. I'm no longer living in Morocco. I left November 2010.